Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Slumber party at Aunt Lindsey's!












So I went and picked up Lindsey and Holly on Saturday night so we could have a little slumber party. I was a little worried...I had never had either of them spend the night and certaintly not at the same time but I am pretty resiliant so I thought "how hard could it be." Luckily they are the easiest little girlies to please...Holly chased Darwin around and fed him crackerrs while Lindsey sat and talked, and talked, and talked...and then snuggled with Uncle Les. It was really fun and I can't wait to do it again except the dirty diapers...I could do without that part :-) haha!

3 comments:

dlriley said...

They are fun aren't they. I'm so glad you did that, dirty diapers and all.

House of Girls said...

I knew that would be fine, Holly just needs a puppy to entertain her and well Lindsey just needs herself! Thanks again it was really a big help!

Barmore Family said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I am so excited that I am going to get a turn to be around those sweet girls for a while.