Friday, August 28, 2009

The first week

Well I survived...but just barely.


I had it so nice last year and I didn't even realize it. I was actually able to see all my kids every day and be every where that I needed to be but that is a thing of the past. We have gotten quite a few new students with some very high needs and my world has been turned upside down. I am really worried about what will happen when Angela goes on maternity leave in about 2 weeks...It's gonna be a rough year.

Luckily I work with the sweetest kids in the whole world and I'm always happy to see them and be around them...that makes a huge difference...I wouldn't give a single one of them up :-)


Apparently I work in one of the fastest growing subdivisions in the school district...I can't even imagine what lies ahead. But I'm sure I'll get through it.


0 comments: